Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 150

Thread: To bigcats..

  1. #41
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    then you dont have to worry about the redneck ignorance part

    but people do actually believe that...that's what i was commenting on
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    ok then but is fishing redneck [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  3. #43
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    no...hunting isnt either

    rednecks are defined by narrow ways of thinking...not any sporting activity


    but im out...peace
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    just pulling your leg
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  5. #45
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    I try not to respond to threads like this but this time I just have to. If a man wishes to be gay then by all means be the best gay man that you can be.

    All I ask is for you not bring it into my house. Hang out with your gay buddies if you want but do not flawnt it in front of my children. Please be respectful of that one item and you will have my repect.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    exactly my point proven...thank you
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i wouldnt want elp6n and unchained to flaunt what they do and think of each other's bodyparts...this doesn't have to be a gay issue...it's decency


    [/ QUOTE ]
    It's more than decency, it's respect. This woman is the woman that I love, and she deserves such respect, than to have me sharing intimate, private details.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #48
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    Good post man. I agree whole heartedly.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    On another note, respect is something you dont see alot these days.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: To bigcats..

    That's as close to the way I feel about it as I have seen. I have a cousin who is a quality human being, and happens to be gay. I have another cousin who is straight, and is a piece of trash that I wouldn't pull out of the back of a trash compacter if he fell in. Personally, I am not wild about same-sex relationships, but recognize that like everyone, I have my sins, and we all will have to answer/be held accountable for them all. I have the right to turn off my TV in my own home/not watch shows that glorify homosexuality (which is a right that I exercise-one of the very few differences I have with my woman). I feel that what you do is your business, but I have the right not to see it/hear it as well. It all bolis down to you respect me, I'll respect you.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •